A Place to Run…and Rock
Do you like to Run? Do you like to Rock? So do we! Run, rock or do both on May 5th to help us celebrate 5 years of fighting hunger and homelessness in Fairfax.
Ready to Run?
Follow these steps:
- Sign up here to run with our APTS Team by paying the $40 registration fee (in the form of a donation) Raise awareness and funds to run hunger out of Fairfax County! Make sure to type “RUN” in the for line
- Within 3-5 business days, you will receive a receipt e-mail with a code and pledge form.
- Use your code to register with FCPA Healthy Strides at: www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/healthy-strides/10k5k
- Get pledges for your run! Special recognition at our event for the top two fundraising individuals.
- people can donate a flat fee to support you by donating here and putting your name in the for line so you get the credit
- you can use the pledge form that you received with your receipt to track your pledges and collect pledges in cash or check payable to “A Place to Stand”
- Invite friends and family to run with your or pledge so together we can raise money to run homelessness out of Fairfax!